Senior Recipe Hypoallergenic Wheat Gluten Free Chicken With Brown Rice Complete Wet Dog Food
Available in 10x395g pack
Berties Senior made with chicken & brown rice is ideal for dogs with a dietary sensitivity to other meats or fish. No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives are used in this product and we add glucosamine & chondroitin to support correct joint function. Natural rubbed herbs and vitamin C are added for their antioxidant properties as well yeast extract that aids in supporting the immune system. Omega 3 and 6 fats are also used to enhance the maintenance of healthy skin and coats.
Berties Senior is a gently steamed complete wet food for mature dogs made with chicken & brown rice. It’s a simple formula that is kind to your dog’s digestive system, which may become sluggish as they get older. Our protein source, chicken, is of human grade which means that the chicken used in our Nature’s Harvest Senior food can also be eaten by humans too. It’s not uncommon for some dog foods to be made with parts of protein sources that are not for human consumption.
For senior dogs, it’s all about the joints and limbs. That’s why we boost our recipes for Nature’s Harvest Senior with added glucosamine & chondroitin to support the maintenance of joints and limbs. We also include natural rubbed herbs and vitamin C to promote antioxidant properties that protects cells from damage from free radicals (nasty, invisible molecules) present in the environment, as well as adding yeast extract which strengthens immune systems and staves away sniffles that older dogs with more mature immune systems may be prone to. We also add good fats such as omega 3 and 6 which are important for the maintenance of healthy skin and glossy coats.
- Store unopened food in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
- Once opened, cover and store in the fridge for up to 48 hours
- Can be microwaved for 30-60 seconds before serving and should then be consumed within 20 minutes. Check that the food isn’t too hot
- May be portioned for use as required and frozen if desired. Food to be frozen should be transferred to a separate container or well wrapped. Care must be taken to ensure the product is fully defrosted to ambient temperature. If using a microwave to defrost the food, ensure no “hot spots” are present in the food prior to feeding
- Always ensure your dog has a plentiful supply of fresh, clean, drinking water