Adult Recipe Hypoallergenic Wheat Gluten Free Turkey With Brown Rice Complete Wet Dog Food
Available in 10x395g pack
Berties gently steamed complete food for adult dogs made with turkey & brown rice is formulated to match a dog’s natural diet, using only the finest ingredients. We use real turkey with whole brown rice and vegetables and our food does not contain any of the meat/vegetable derivatives or fillers that are often found in pet foods.
A pure, lean meat, turkey is rich in essential nutrients such as riboflavin and phosphorous, and makes a healthy, satisfying dog food. Using only the highest-grade turkey, we balance our recipe with brown rice for fibre and bowel regularity, naturally-sourced glucosamine & chondroitin to promote bone joint and limb health, natural rubbed herbs, Vitamin C for its antioxidant properties, and yeast extract for a strong immune system. Then we slowly steam the whole meal to lock in all the goodness and flavour.
One of the herbs we use in our turkey recipe is oregano. Tasty and readily digestible, it has high antioxidant and flavonoid properties. A flavonoid is a naturally occurring plant pigment that not only helps the body mitigate the harmful activity of free radicals, but also has powerful anti-inflammatory benefits. Oregano is also known to help dogs prone to digestive problems that cause loose bowels and wind.
- Store unopened food in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
- Once opened, cover and store in the fridge for up to 48 hours
- Can be microwaved for 30-60 seconds before serving and should then be consumed within 20 minutes. Check that the food isn’t too hot
- May be portioned for use as required and frozen if desired. Food to be frozen should be transferred to a separate container or well wrapped. Care must be taken to ensure the product is fully defrosted to ambient temperature. If using a microwave to defrost the food, ensure no “hot spots” are present in the food prior to feeding
- Always ensure your dog has a plentiful supply of fresh, clean, drinking water