Adult Recipe Hypoallergenic Wheat Gluten Free Ocean Fish With Brown Rice Complete Wet Dog Food
Available in 10x395g pack
Berties gently steamed complete food for adult dogs made with ocean fish & brown rice is formulated to match a dog’s natural diet, using only the finest ingredients. We use real ocean fish with whole brown rice and vegetables and our food does not contain any of the fish/vegetable derivatives or fillers that are often found in other pet foods.
High in protein, packed full of Omega-3 fatty acid goodness, a veritable shoal of vitamins & minerals, including A, D, and B, iron, iodine, selenium and zinc. Our recipe for ocean fish and brown rice uses a mix of human-grade salmon and firm white fish for an easily-digestible and deliciously nutritious meal. We also add brown rice for the fibre so important for good bowel health and regularity, as well as a selection of naturally-sourced supplements, such as yeast extract to promote immune system functionality, and glucosamine & chondroitin for healthy joints.
Cranberry is a rich source of antioxidants – as well as Vitamin C – two of the reasons we think it makes such a useful contribution to our recipe. Cranberries are also a naturally effective way of preventing the build-up of harmful bacteria in the urinary tract, avoiding the painful and debilitating effects of urinary infections.
- Store unopened food in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
- Once opened, cover and store in the fridge for up to 48 hours
- Can be microwaved for 30-60 seconds before serving and should then be consumed within 20 minutes. Check that the food isn’t too hot
- May be portioned for use as required and frozen if desired. Food to be frozen should be transferred to a separate container or well wrapped. Care must be taken to ensure the product is fully defrosted to ambient temperature. If using a microwave to defrost the food, ensure no “hot spots” are present in the food prior to feeding
- Always ensure your dog has a plentiful supply of fresh, clean, drinking water