Adult Recipe Hypoallergenic Grain Free Salmon With Sweet Potato Complete Wet Dog Food
Available in 10x395g pack
Berties Grain Free Elite Salmon & Sweet Potato, is ideal for dogs with a dietary sensitivity to other meats. No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives are used in this product and we add glucosamine & chondroitin to support correct joint function. Natural rubbed herbs and vitamin C are added for their antioxidant properties as well yeast extract that aids in supporting the immune system. Salmon oil is used to enhance omega 3 and 6 fats for maintenance of healthy skin and coats.
To complement our recipe we add a selection of natural rubbed herbs for their taste as well as their beneficial antioxidant properties; glucosamine & chondroitin for healthy joints and bones; seaweed for healthy coats, and yeast extract, to support your dog’s immune system. The whole meal is then slow-steamed to lock-in all the goodness and flavour.
Our recipe includes biotin. Also known as Vitamin B7, biotin is an essential B-complex vitamin that helps your dog convert food into energy. It’s also great for the promotion of healthy skin, nails & coat. Oily fish like salmon is one of the best sources of biotin.
- Store unopened food in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
- Once opened, cover and store in the fridge for up to 48 hours
- Can be microwaved for 30-60 seconds before serving and should then be consumed within 20 minutes. Check that the food isn’t too hot
- May be portioned for use as required and frozen if desired. Food to be frozen should be transferred to a separate container or well wrapped. Care must be taken to ensure the product is fully defrosted to ambient temperature. If using a microwave to defrost the food, ensure no “hot spots” are present in the food prior to feeding
- Always ensure your dog has a plentiful supply of fresh, clean, drinking water