Adult Recipe Hypoallergenic Grain Free Lamb With Sweet Potato Complete Wet Dog Food
Available in 10x395g pack
Berties Grain Free Elite Lamb & Sweet Potato, is ideal for dogs with a dietary sensitivity to other meats. No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives are used in this product and we add glucosamine & chondroitin to support correct joint function. Natural rubbed herbs and vitamin C are added for their antioxidant properties as well yeast extract that aids in supporting the immune system. Salmon oil is used to enhance omega 3 and 6 fats for maintenance of healthy skin and coats.
Carbohydrate is an important food group, but some dogs are sensitive to grain. The good news is that sweet potato not only gives them the carbohydrate they need, but adds high levels of fibre and essential vitamins, too. Lamb not only complements the sweet potato taste-wise, but is known for its dietary value, being rich in protein and ‘good’ fats, and a great source of vitamins in its own right. We supplement the recipe with naturally-sourced glucosamine and chondroitin for healthy joints and limbs, fish oil for healthy skin and coat, and yeast extract, to help boost the immune system, and slow-steam everything to lock-in all the goodness and flavour.
Rosemary not only complements the rich meaty flavours of the lamb and the sweeter top-notes of the potato, it’s also a good source of antioxidants, helping promote digestive health, prevent cancer and heart disease. It’s also known for its natural flea repellent properties.
- Store unopened food in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
- Once opened, cover and store in the fridge for up to 48 hours
- Can be microwaved for 30-60 seconds before serving and should then be consumed within 20 minutes. Check that the food isn’t too hot
- May be portioned for use as required and frozen if desired. Food to be frozen should be transferred to a separate container or well wrapped. Care must be taken to ensure the product is fully defrosted to ambient temperature. If using a microwave to defrost the food, ensure no “hot spots” are present in the food prior to feeding
- Always ensure your dog has a plentiful supply of fresh, clean, drinking water