Adult Recipe Hypoallergenic Grain Free Chicken With Sweet Potato Complete Wet Dog Food
Available in 10x395g pack
Berties Grain Free Elite Chicken & Sweet Potato, is ideal for dogs with a dietary sensitivity to other meats. No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives are used in this product and we add glucosamine & chondroitin to support correct joint function. Natural rubbed herbs and vitamin C are added for their antioxidant properties as well yeast extract that aids in supporting the immune system. Salmon oil is used to enhance omega 3 and 6 fats for maintenance of healthy skin and coats.
The sweet potato is a much healthier alternative. Not only is it lower in calories – avoiding the risk of unwanted weight gain – but it’s also higher in fibre, promoting digestive health. It’s also packed with vitamins A and C, essential minerals such as manganese, potassium and iron, with some antihistamine properties thrown in for good measure.
We also use FOS in our recipe. FOS stands for Fructo-Oligo-Saccharide. It’s a prebiotic that promotes the growth of all those friendly gut flora so important for digestive health.
- Store unopened food in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
- Once opened, cover and store in the fridge for up to 48 hours
- Can be microwaved for 30-60 seconds before serving and should then be consumed within 20 minutes. Check that the food isn’t too hot
- May be portioned for use as required and frozen if desired. Food to be frozen should be transferred to a separate container or well wrapped. Care must be taken to ensure the product is fully defrosted to ambient temperature. If using a microwave to defrost the food, ensure no “hot spots” are present in the food prior to feeding
- Always ensure your dog has a plentiful supply of fresh, clean, drinking water