Adult Recipe Hypoallergenic Wheat Gluten Free Chicken & Tripe With Brown Rice Complete Wet Dog Food
Available in 10x395g pack
Berties gently steamed complete food for adult dogs made with chicken, tripe & brown rice is formulated to match a dog’s natural diet, using only the finest ingredients. We use real chicken and tripe with whole brown rice and vegetables and our food does not contain any of the meat/vegetable derivatives or fillers that are often found in other pet foods.
Based on a deliciously simple formula, our recipe for adult chicken, tripe & brown rice is packed full of protein, vitamins and essential fats, everything gently steamed to seal in the flavour. Chicken is a firm favourite, lean, easily digestible, nutritionally balanced. Tripe is low in calories but high in important elements such as Selenium, Vitamin B-12 and Zinc, all of which promote cardiovascular health, a strong immune system and healthy bones and joints. There are no fillers, artificial colours, preservatives or any other kind of nasty. Just a balanced and nutritious meal.
We also add Seaweed. It’s an excellent, natural source of a whole range of minerals, including calcium, iron and magnesium. It’s also high in iodine – vital for healthy thyroid function. Together they help your dog maintain a strong metabolism, especially important as they get older.
- Store unopened food in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
- Once opened, cover and store in the fridge for up to 48 hours
- Can be microwaved for 30-60 seconds before serving and should then be consumed within 20 minutes. Check that the food isn’t too hot
- May be portioned for use as required and frozen if desired. Food to be frozen should be transferred to a separate container or well wrapped. Care must be taken to ensure the product is fully defrosted to ambient temperature. If using a microwave to defrost the food, ensure no “hot spots” are present in the food prior to feeding
- Always ensure your dog has a plentiful supply of fresh, clean, drinking water