Adult Recipe Hypoallergenic Wheat Gluten Free Chicken With Brown Rice Complete Wet Dog Food
Available in 10x395g pack
Berties gently steamed complete food for adult dogs made with chicken & brown rice is formulated to match a dog’s natural diet, using only the finest ingredients. We use real chicken with whole brown rice and vegetables and our food does not contain any of the meat/vegetable derivatives or fillers that are often found in other pet foods. Features: No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives with added glucosamine & chondroitin – Life Stage: Adult dog age 1-7 years
We only use chicken of the highest, human-grade quality – no fillers, nasty preservatives or artificial flavours. Chicken is a great choice for dogs. Not only is it lean and tasty and easily digestible, it’s also a top source of protein and vitamins. We add brown rice to give the fibre your dog needs for bowel health and regularity. For a little extra help to keep those joints nimble and pain-free, we add Glucosamine & Chondroitin; yeast extract to boost the immune system; Vitamin C and a selection of natural rubbed herbs for extra wag, and salmon oil to promote healthy skin and glossy coats. The whole recipe is then slowly steamed to lock in all the goodness and flavour.
Salmon Oil: Fish-derived Omega-3 oil has been shown to have significant health benefits. Not only does it help promote cardiovascular health and reduce the risk of stroke, it is rich in several important vitamins such as A, B3 and D – all key components in your dog’s health.
- Store unopened food in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
- Once opened, cover and store in the fridge for up to 48 hours
- Can be microwaved for 30-60 seconds before serving and should then be consumed within 20 minutes. Check that the food isn’t too hot
- May be portioned for use as required and frozen if desired. Food to be frozen should be transferred to a separate container or well wrapped. Care must be taken to ensure the product is fully defrosted to ambient temperature. If using a microwave to defrost the food, ensure no “hot spots” are present in the food prior to feeding
- Always ensure your dog has a plentiful supply of fresh, clean, drinking water