Adult Recipe Hypoallergenic Wheat Gluten Free Lamb With Brown Rice Complete Wet Dog Food
Available in 10x395g pack
Nature’s Harvest gently steamed complete food for adult dogs made with lamb & brown rice is formulated to match a dog’s natural diet, using only the finest ingredients. We use real lamb with whole brown rice and vegetables and our food does not contain any of the fish/vegetable derivatives or fillers that are often found in other pet foods.
Lamb is a fantastic meat choice for dogs. Not only is it packed with essential amino acids and dietary fats, it’s also a rich provider of all those B vitamins – 2, 3, 6 and 12 – so important for the maintenance of an adult dog’s nervous system. As with all our recipes, we also select a range of naturally-sourced supplements to add to the dish, including glucosamine and chondroitin for healthy joints and limbs, fish oil for healthy skin and coat, and yeast extract, to help boost the immune system. The whole meal is then slowly steamed to lock-in all the goodness and flavour.
Rosemary is one of the ingredients in our recipe. What’s not so commonly known is that rosemary has excellent antioxidant properties, helping in the fight against heart disease and cancer, as well as promoting good digestive health.
- Store unopened food in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
- Once opened, cover and store in the fridge for up to 48 hours
- Can be microwaved for 30-60 seconds before serving and should then be consumed within 20 minutes. Check that the food isn’t too hot
- May be portioned for use as required and frozen if desired. Food to be frozen should be transferred to a separate container or well wrapped. Care must be taken to ensure the product is fully defrosted to ambient temperature. If using a microwave to defrost the food, ensure no “hot spots” are present in the food prior to feeding
- Always ensure your dog has a plentiful supply of fresh, clean, drinking water